Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Ryan & Shirquera's Birthday

On the 5th of July we went to my aunt's house. When we got there they had made two cakes for me and my cousin Ryan.They got me this book , pencil case ,three funky pens , Hair ties and  the warmest beny ever. If you want to get on you should ?

On the 6th of July  my Mum said ( guess what  Kuera) what I said ( we are going to  skate land with  my aunty Sunita and Ryan & Josh. When my uncle said last night how is going to skate  then my stepdad said ( I am going to skate ) and then my uncle freaked out OMG he said.

After we got in we went to the counter and told them that it is me and my cousins birthday he said ( what is your names and how old are both of you) then I said my name is Shirquera.W  and Ryan.S then we both said we are 11 years old. Then when we got in the ring to skate the said a big shout out to Shirquera.W and Ryan.S .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.